My very first step

0 Comments »
It seems now a week with less rain, so my mood are in so. Looking at people blogging made me think that i should do one also because my mind said, "why don't you create one?" so today the 7th day of the week with less rain i start blogging.

Firstly i think i have no affair with this blog things because my life is that really simple - i wake up, i go to school, came back right after and keep on repeat. That is what i set my mind in before but now i go to upper school and my life seems to change not a small but opposite of it which is obviously BIG=).

Now about 6 months i go to sixth form, and i don't expect that the time have passed so really fast, it's already almost coming to the end of the year. "What do I get here?", i said to myself and when i think back I'm really that surprised I did a lot of things actually.......(laughing by myself) from good things to bad ones.

From house to mansion, i do make so many friends here and i do meet various type of people. And now by doing that, i can think more better and choices...ermm what am I typing. And apart from friends i do learn other things which make me really stress when come to think of it. Hear say that friends are foe, and when i take my time to think about that it sometimes happens to me.

0 Responses to "My very first step"

Post a Comment